Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  checking  in
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  05/1 1/2016  03:15  PM

To:  Paul  Schrade  <pschrade@sbcglobal.net>,  "Watts,  Larry"  <lwatts@seyfarth.com>,  Ann  Bridges
<ann.bridges@mac.com>,  Raul  Claras  <raul.claros@lacity.org>

Thank  you  all  so  much!  With  such  a capable  team  I strongly  believe  we  will  get  this  community  the  park  space  it  so
desperately  needs.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  May  1 1 , 201 6,  at  2:56  PM,  Paul  Schrade  <pschrade@sbcalobal.net>  wrote:

On  May  1 1 , 201 6,  at  2:35  PM,  Palacios,  Klarissa  <klarissa.palacios@lausd.net>  wrote:

Hello  Paul,

Monica  and  I are  well  aware  and  we  are  going  to  work  with  the  RFK  principals  and  our  Local  District
to  arrange  a tour/meeting  with  People  for  Parks.

We  appreciate  your  advocacy  Paul!  We  will  keep  you  all  updated  on  what  date  works  best  for
everyone  to  tour  the  campus.  It  looks  like  it  will  be  sometime  after  the  RFK  murals  have  been  unveiled.
I will  be  sure  to  let  you  know.

Thanks  again  Paul  and  our  People  for  Parks  friends!

Klarissa  Palacios

Director  of  Constituent  Services

Office  of  Board  Member  Monica  Garcia

Board  of  Education,  District  2

Los  Angeles  Unified  School  District

333  South  Beaudry  Avenue,  24th  Floor,  Los  Angeles,  CA  90017

klarissa.palacios@lausd.net

P:  213.241.6180  | F:  213.241 .8459

FOLLOW  US  NOW!  <imaae001  .pna><imaae002.pna><imaae003.pna>

JOIN  THE  MOVEMENT  TOWARDS  100%  GRADUATION  AT LAUSD!

2,000  STUDENTS  CAN  QUALIFY  FOR  DIPLOMAS  THEY  NEVER  GOT 2004  TO  2014  - find  out

how  at  http://achieve.lausd.net/cahsee